viernes, 15 de febrero de 2013

[Etude House] SHINee's shini star lip balm review

Hi! I'm FINALLY back after a short hiatus... hehehe
this time with my current favorite lipbalm!

One of the products from Etude House's shini star collection; (a SHINee collection~)

The shini star lip balm! (special edition)

Official pic:


There are 5 different colors and fragrances to choose from ^^ ~

Onew - peach 
Jonghyun - Grape fruit
Key - Fashion (?) fruit (not so sure about this one.... maybe it's passion fruit :D?)
Minho - Cherry
Taemin - Guava (guayaba? ._.)

I bought Minho's and Onew's lipbalms :) (but I want them all!)

Close up of the packaging (it's so pretty!) onew's color on the left and minho's on the right
























I bought minho's lipbalm a long time ago hehehe~

Close up!

As you guys can see, the colors are really vibrant and pretty! and I really like the fragrances too. They have a slight tint that gives a nice pop of color to the lips, really subtle but still noticeable

Both lipbalms apread on my hand~ from top to bottom: Onew's - Minho's

Overall I'm really happy with this product, it's really moisturizing, the colors are super pretty!, they smell GREAT and the packaging is so cute! also, they cost a reazonable price on ebay ( $10 aprox ) <3

Pros:
- 5 colors to choose from
- Super cute packaging!
- Nice and subtle smell
- They have some tint which is nice
- Good price
- If you use it all, you get to see the chosen shinee member's signature at the bottom! (not shown since I haven't used them all the way yet lol)
- Nice thing to buy if you're a shawol like me lol

Contras:
- Some people don't like applying lipbalm using their fingers...
- If you want something with a strong tint

Should you buy it?
I'd say... go for it! It really jelps when my lips are dry and chapped, it also gives a nice hint of color and moisture, besides, the price is really cheap for such good quality product :)! Recommended!




2 comentarios:

  1. hi, may i know where you buy the shin star cherry lip balm? are they still selling now?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello! I could only find jonghyun's lipbalm on ebay, minho's (the cerry one) is out of stock I think... :(

    ResponderEliminar