jueves, 17 de enero de 2013

[Etude House] Happy Fresh Foam Review

Hi again! someone asked me on tumblr if I had any korean skincare products and I actually do so I'll review one of my favorite things ever (seriously, I can't go back to the days I didn't use this...)

Etude house's Happy fresh foam :D there are 5 different types to choose from depending on your skin type...

Official pic:



From left to right: Collagen - Hyaluronic acid - Vitamin C - Witch Hazel - White Clay
Just as it says on the pic, the first 3 ones are meant to be used if you have dry skin and the other 2 are meant to be used on oily skin.
The first 2 moisturize and nourish the skin, while the third one brightens the skin, the last 2 should clean your pores and get rid of oil, I'm not a 100% sure but I think that the white clay one is a little more "agressive" to the skin...

I own the "Witch Hazel" version since I have oily skin (not too much but still oily)


It comes in a squeeze tube, it's pretty large si you get a fair amount of the product (it doesn't come in a box, it comes sealed with plastic)

It's really easy to squeeze the right amount 

This is the amount that I use for my entire face!

It has little "beads" (I can barely feel them when I rub my face though)

So yeah... about the consistency... it's really creamy and smooth, I usually wet my face first and then apply it (it gets foamy :D) then I rub my face for a while (avoiding the eye area) and I wash it off, after I use this, my face feels SO CLEAN (yet not dry or tight!) It also has such a nice smell <3 one of my favorite make up smells ever lol 
Since I started using this (like 2 months ago), my face has less black heads, less blemishes, and it just feels cleaner :)
However! I don't use it as a make up remover! (I use a Biotherm make up remover first and then this)
I think this product is to give that final cleansing your skin needs to get a completely clean fresh face *u*

Pros:
- Cheap (like $8-$10 on ebay!)
- Relatively large tube, it should last for a while!
- Awesome sweet smell (seriously ;u;)
- 5 different options for all skin types

Contras:
- I haven't seen samples of this in case you want to try it first

Should you buy it?
Even if there are no samples, I'd still recommend buying the large tube right away, since you can get it for like $8, it's a really good deal! besides, if you know your skin type well, you can choose the right one for you before buying.
For me, this has been one of my best purchases ever, I absolutely LOVE this product and I use it everyday :) so yeah, if you want a good (and cheap) cleanser, this may be the product for you~

1 comentario:

  1. Awesome, I'm glad I made the right choice. At first I wanted the collagen one but then I decided the witch hazel would be best for some reason (didn't know it was meant for oily skin and surprise, I have semi-oily skin lol) so yeah, hopefully I'll love it as much as Skin79's cleansing one shot bubble foam ^^

    ResponderEliminar