lunes, 7 de enero de 2013

[Etude House] Precious mineral SUN BB cream review

Hi! this is my first review :) so I'll write a little about how I do things etc.

[♥ Before I write a review, I use the products a few times so I can have a better and realistic opinion!
also, I bought all these myself (no sponsors or any of that stuff) so my opinions are 100% unbiased.
My favorite korean make-up brand at the moment is Etude House!
My skin tone is really pale so I only buy the lighter shades of concealer/bb cream. Also, english is not my first language so forgive any typos... u-u ]

Ok.. now that I'm done with that.. I'll start the review ^^ 

Since it's summer (at least where I live) I've been using this bb cream since it has a high SPF and it's meant to be used in summer...

Precious Mineral Sun BB cream


What it says on the box...

-SPF 50+ (I wish all bb creams had SPF as high as this one)
-PA+++
-Whitening & anti wrinkle
-Anti darkening
-Long lasting and waterproof
-"Cool Fix"

I bought the lightest shade, there are 3 shades, so if this one is a little too light for you, you can try those :)

This bb cream is not too thick but not runny either, I find it easy to spread  (using a brush or fingers)
it has a pink undertone, and no shimmer. It has a powder finish and it has a subtle sweet smell that I really like :) (if you're not a fragrance fan..you won't smell it once applied so it's ok)


How it looks spread on my hand (it looks really light but once it oxidizes it matches my skin tone)


Something special about this bb cream is that it comes with a sponge applicator :D! (if it gets too dirty, you can buy another one on ebay :) )


You can take the sponge out easily!


Overall: I think it's a nice BB cream, it lasts for 4-6 hours and protects from the sun :) I don't know what they mean with "cool fix" so I really don't know what to say about that...
About the "waterproof-ness" well.. I don't know.. since I retouch often, I don't really rely on this feature too much... ಠwಠ

I recommend this bb cream if you want medium coverage and a natural looking face, since it has mineral components, it has a powder finish, so if you like matte finish bb creams you'll like it :)

Pros: 
-The sponge applicator can be really practical if you want to take the bb cream with you and do touch-ups on the go
-Long lasting!
-It gives a natural finish (not cakey!)
-High SPF!
-Comes in more than one shade

Contras:
-The bottle is really small...only 35g...

Should you buy it ♥?

I don't regret buying it so.. yeah :D go for it! you can always buy samples if you're not sure too :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario