lunes, 7 de enero de 2013

[Etude House] Nymph Aura Volumer Review (#3)

Hi :D
Another review, this time, one of my favorite things ever (really *-* ) I just can't go back to those days when I didn't use this...

but what is it exactly?

Nymph Aura Volumer 


The Nymph Aura Volumer is some kind of oily cream that you mix with your bb cream (1/3 volumer and 2/3
bb cream) to get a dewy, shiny finish, which I think looks more natural than a matte face (but that's just myopinion of course..) There are 3 types, the first 2 ones have a light pink tint, the 3rd one is clear ^^

A pump! and it works really well :)


I have oily / combination skin, and this doesn't feel like I'm clogging my pores or like I just soaked my face in oil (lol) really...it's up to how much you mix with your bb cream.. and you can always reduce the shiny effect with powder ^^ I also find it very suitable for winter since my skin feels dry with the cold air :)

It looks pink but is clear/transparent..


Let's spread it... yeah..it looks shimmery but it has no shimmer.. it's only shiny :D


Overall: I absolutely LOVE this product! of course, it depends on how you want your skin to look, dewy or matte.. or if you have really oily skin and you don't want more shine.. then it's not the best thing for you..

Pros:
- It makes my skin glow :)
- Keeps the face mosturized (my face tends to get really dry in some areas during the day but when I use this it doesn't happen)
- You just need a little amount to cover your entire face 

Contras:
- A little expensive
- If your skin is really really oily, it may not the best option for a dewy finish...

Should you buy it ?

It depends, do you prefer looking matte or dewy? Is your skin super oily? Or maybe some highlighting is enough for you? If you want a dewy finish and you don't have a problem with adding a little oil to your face (the volumer is not like pure oil, but it's a little bit oily..) it may be worth the try... there are samples of this product available on ebay in case you're not sure ^^

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario