jueves, 17 de enero de 2013

[Etude House] Lovely Cookie Blusher Review

Hi :D
I'm back with another make up review... this time it's the lovely cookie blusher from EH
I own 3 colors (#2, #3 and #5 )

There is a total of 7 different colors to choose from! (3 of them have shimmer #3, #4 and #7, the others are matte)

Official EH pic :)

























And The 3 I own...from left to right... #2, #3 and #5

























They don't come in a box, but they come sealed with a sticker :)

How they look open:























And the back...

























And they come with the cutest puff ever ;u;


How the blushes look spread on my hand (my face is too ugly and I have freckles so the color doesn't show up clearly OTL) from top to bottom: #2 , #5 and #3


About the consistency... they're chalky and suited for oily skin, the lightest colors I own(#2 and #5) are meant for really pale people! as they're super light... #3 has shimmer on it, it's really subtle though and it adds a nice glow to your cheeks! 
They're not long lasting though... 3 hours and they fade from my cheeks... but they're very durable (I've had #2 for almost a year!)
The puff is nice but I prefer to use a blush brush instead ^^ it's a personal preference thing, but the puff is just fine too!

Pros:
- Reasonable price for a good amount of product
- Good range of colors
- Perfect for oily skin
- Easy to spread

Contras:
- Not long lasting u.u
- The lightest colors only show up in super pale skin (so not everyone can use them..)

Should you buy it?:
Yes! I totally recommend these! the colors are super pretty, they're cheap and the presentation is so cute ;u;. Besides, they're good for oil control and these didn't cause me to break out or anything like that :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario