sábado, 12 de enero de 2013

Online Shopping #1: Korean make-up on Ebay

Hi! this is the first post from a series I want to start, called "Online shopping" where I'll basically write about my experiences with various websites :)

So... this one is about buying make up on ebay... korean make up :P now, we all know that there's a bootleg version of everything, and that scams are a big risk when it comes to online shopping..

But luckily for you (lol) I took the risk and started buying stuff from various ebay sellers, hoping for the best...

Most of the time, I got my stuff ... sometimes I didn't...

After all this time I can finally write a list of reliable sellers who sell only original things, and they use resistant packaging too (that's an important thing if you live far from korea like me!)

So yeah... let's get down to the list.. 
(Click to open their ebay shop!)


They're by far, my favorite korean make up sellers on ebay, original sealed products, good packaging and samples :D

I hope this helps you guys :D

If you have any questions you can write a comment here or you can message me on tumblr :)

[Next time I'll talk about my fave korean stationery sellers :)]

bye~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario